Saturday, February 4, 2012

the fact that I can't spell makes it so much worse...

Sorry for no new update yesterday. I was under the weather and in fact still am....yet, as much as I know I need to sleep and rest and heal I'm finding it rather difficult which makes me wonder: Am I incapable of relaxation period?

Now this is an idea I've tossed around time to time but usually I can attribute my not being able to relax to stress, being busy, etc. But today, with an epic ammount of snow on the ground and continuing to fall and the fact that I should, in theory, be able to sit around and do nothing..I feel incredibly guilty and am now trying to find things to do so others don't think I'm lazy or a slacker.

Again I know this makes absolutely no sense what so ever. And I can't help but wonder if this means I physically and mentally lack the ability to relax. Could I have discovered a new medical mystery type thing? Or as usual am I just over thinking things? Or could the fact that I'm trying so hard to stay busy means that I'm randomly inventing things that aren't really there? Hmmmm what else can I add to my to do list today?

No comments:

Post a Comment