Thursday, February 2, 2012

One day my boredom is gonna get me in trouble...

So here it is 8 pm at night and after talking with a good friend of mine for about the last hour about random nonsense...I have discovered that boredom + internet + good friends = random website discovery...
Now sure most of what I look at on the interent from day is the same. But sometimes my boredom takes over and I discovery new sites and learn new things. However, add a friend into the mix and the stuff that comes up in my search bar is definatly not my usual findings. So does this mean that my friends are telling me to go look at something different or are they inspiring the thought to go look at something different?

This also sort of links back to how you can tell how good of a friend some one is by what the two of you converse about. I feel like this theory expands even more when your friend is inspiring you to search for random things on the interent. And you know what? I kinda like this new random element to my life...because with out it..I'd just be really bored.....and that could lead to trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment