Sunday, February 12, 2012

I keep flipping the switch but nothing happens...

Sorry no post yesterday. Been having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I think its more because I'm having an over abundance of thoughts rather than not enough.  This in turn makes me wonder if the brain has an on/off switch when it comes to certain functions and if it is possible for that switch to be broken?
I'm fairly certain with the ammount of thoughts that have been running through my head lately that if that switch does exists in my brain it is definatly broken. And that is interesting concept in and of itself.  Because its not that I mind having a ton of thougths, it would just be nice to having them at least be finished thoughts or makes some sort of sense.

Maybe this is all a phase I'm going through, like a growth spurt. If so I need to get over it quick. I have other things on my plate that needs to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment