Monday, February 6, 2012

Whoops

As I sat down to start writting today I realized..holy crap...I didn't really have a random thought today. Which totally was blown by having the random thought about not having the random thought. (Any one else dizzy?) Now I don't think I didn't have any random thoughts at all, it just means I didn't really have any that really stuck or developed into anything more than a fleeting thought.

This got me to really wonder; is it possible to go a whole day with out thinking of something random? I'm not sure for me that would work. My mind goes a million miles a minute and new really stops for any rest. Not sure if that's normal but I guess it works for me. Maybe its just my coping mechanism for dealing with the everyday world.

Huh, so not having a random thought turned out into a pretty good post. :) Maybe I should just let the creative thoughts do what they do and worry about the out come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment