Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I can finally mix certain things together....

I got some chinese food recently and noticed that I was ok with mixed my main dish and rice and eating them together. Now most people may not see this as random but for someone who has spent most of life eating things a certain way or not eating things at all this makes me wonder: Have I reached a new stage in my life?
I know tastes can change but how often does it happen. There were things I used to eat all the time when I was little that if I tried to eat now I'm pretty sure bad things would happen. And I'm also finding that I'm more open to trying new foods. Does that mean I'm maturing?

And if me being able to eat different things and try things that I wouldn't five years ago, does that mean I will be able to do try/new things in other areas of my life? Is it a step towards something different or changes in the future?

Or am I just getting to that point that I realize i shouldn't be so damn picky and be open to new ideas and see what happens and try not to over think it.

No comments:

Post a Comment