Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I think I missed the mark...

I have often made the joke that I was born in the wrong time period; that perhaps I was better suited to living during the age of piracy or the roaring '20s.  However, today as I was lighting some candles, the thougth struck me again..but this time I gave it some serious consideration.

Is it possible that a person was born at the wrong time? You know how you can see someone and think they are out of place for this day and age? Maybe they just were born at the wrong time. Now some of this could come from the way they were raised or their culture or what have you, but speaking for myself I think there are certain time periods that I personally would have fit better into.

Now granted, I'm sure that if Iwas to some how time travel to another time period I'd definatly miss some of the comforts of my current century. Yet, I have always been fascinated by history books/stories of certain time periods. I constantly am wondering what it would be like; how would I solve problems of that time, how would I adapt? And alot of times I think I would fit right in, that maybe I'm not cut out to live in the here and now.

Perhaps, there is another explination; reincarnation...but that is another random thought all together....

No comments:

Post a Comment