Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maybe if I squeeze under this rock...

First of all apologies for no posts the last two days. Was having issues with the computer but now I'm back. And after going a few days with out a computer I started to wonder: in this day and age of Facebook/Twitter/Social Media websites would it even be possible to disappear?

Now I know it is literally possible to disappear you hear the horrible stories all the time on the news but for the most part just to drop off the grid for a few days for some alone time, is it even possible anymore? Someone is always calling/texting/im'ing you wondering if you are ok or if you are around.

Somedays I think it it would be nice to vanish for a few hours. To just lock out technology and the world and just completely loose myself in something not plugged in.

Oh, hang on the phone is ringing me. Wonder what random conversation this will be....

No comments:

Post a Comment