Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stop the spin cycle, I'm getting dizzy

So re-reading some of my posts today, not only was I grimmacing at all the spelling errors (news flash kids, I'm a terrible speller...so don't hold it against me kthxbai) but I realized that the a lot of them seem to be concerned with how one's brain works or what exactly causes a thought.

That lead me to another random trail: do I think too much about thinking? Does anyone put this much thought into the patterns in their brain? Seriously, I  bet if you tried to hold a conversation about even half of my recent posts with someone they would probably respond with either "What the hell are you on?" or "Aren't you thinking about this too much?" Most people have a thought, process it and move on. They don't spend any ammount of time trying to dissect where the thought came from, what it means or what it could possibly mean.

But in the grand scheme of things, why we think what we think is kind of fascinating. Maybe I should have done more classes about how the brain works in college. Or maybe I should stop thinking in circles like this. The random patterns are starting to make me dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment