Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Next on CSI Where Ever The Hell You Are....

Been watching some reruns of CSI Vegas lately and today while fiddling around with my phone and trying to leave a clear readable print on the screen of my phone this thought crossed my mind: In the course of a day how much trace evidence does one person leave behind?

Think about it. Even when someone attempts to plan a crime down to the most minute detail evidence still gets left behind; whenever one item affects another there is some form of a trail/evidence that the two impacted. And that's when one is being careful...

So that brought up another thought: everyone wants to reduce their impact on the earth but is that really possible? If the laws of physics are correct, ever action one takes, no matter how big or small, another equal reaction will happen. Technically even a person dieing would have an impact.

Or maybe it's all a void point since the world is ending in December. In the mean time, get me some finger print powder. I'm gonna make random animal drawings with my prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment